Monday, January 21, 2008

Little Shutterbug

This is the first layout of a set I am working on about Lukas's obsession with the camera. I have at least one to do using the pictures he has taken and one about his desire to be in every single picture as well. This was a lot of fun to do but it's took me all day lol I just couldn't seem to find what I wanted to use and ironically what I ended up using is a christmas kit lol. Just shows how versatile digital kits are doesn't it.
Credits: Layered template by Chrissy W (I'm No Square 8.5x11 Landscape Template 3), Tis The Season, Time Of My Life and Tweet Baby Alpha by Royanna Lea Fritschmann and Photoshape 1 Template by Tracy Blankenship. Font is DJB Lorraine bold by Darcy Baldwin.

Enabling: I'm No Square 8.5x11 Landscape Templates by Chrissy W available here, Tis The Season, Time Of My Life and Tweet Baby Alpha by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here, here and here. DJB Lorraine Bold by Darcy Baldwin was a pay for font I think try Darcy's store at The Digi Chick or her blog and the Photoshape 1 Template by Tracy Blankenship was part of her Toolbox Bonus Freebie she gave away and is no longer available sorry but her blog is always worth a look she often has gorgeous freebies on there and it's a also a really interesting blog to read (well I think so anyway) you could also check out her store at Scrapdish.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

LOVE IT!!! cute cute photos! great idea to scrap these!