Sunday, January 06, 2008

Why is it

that the layouts that seem to take forever to finish are the ones that I am always not entirely pleased with in the end lol. I never know what exactly is bugging me about them though. Oh well at least it's finished now, I might rescrap the photo when the mood takes me though because I think it's cute.

Journalling reads: Whenever we buy gifts for you, we buy a helium balloon to release for Leo. I take you to the park and we light a candle and sing Twinkle Twinkle little star as we let it go. When I went to buy one for Christmas you wanted one too. All they had left was this ugly Christmas one and a plain black one. I bought them both andyou were thrilled that you had your very own balloon. When we released Leo’s you even told him all about it. I thought it was socute that you were so busy playing with it you forgot it was thenight for Santa to come. You went to sleep holding onto it’s string.

Credits:Layered template by Chrissy W (I'm No Square 8.5x11 Landscape Template 4), My Favourite Boy Combo by Jill D-Zines and Journalling Prompt December by Leora Sanford. Fonts are DJB Erika by Darcy Baldwin and TM Mama Wresh Pen by Terry Maruca.

Enabling:I'm No Square 8.5x11 Landscape Templates by Chrissy W available here, My Favourite Boy Combo by Jill D-Zines available here, Journalling Prompt December by Leora Sanford available here, Fonts are both pay for DJB Erika by Darcy Baldwin is available here (it's free with the brag book templates) and TM Mama Wresh Pen is available here.

No comments: