Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So uninspired.

I just can't seem to find any motivation to do anything lately. I have lots of great templates to work with (Thanks Chrissy) and tonnes of amazing kits (Thanks Royanna) but somehow I seem to have misplaced the ability to put the two together to make layouts with. I open Photoshop and I stare at a blank screen or a blank template or a kit for a while. I organize some stuff in ACDSee, I go back and stare at the screen for a bit longer. After a few hours I either get bored and close the program all together or I just walk away and leave it all there mocking me, waiting for the inspiration to suddenly whack me around the head and say put this paper here, and that paper there, add that embellishment just there and use this photo and that font to finish it off.It's not just scrapping either I feel like this about everything lately. I look at clothes and I have no desire to wear this top or that pair of trousers. I either just put on whatever happens to be at the top of the towering pile waiting for me to find a place to put it, or I don't bother getting dressed at all. Let's just say I am very glad that 99% of the clothes I wear to bed were intended to be normal clothes anyway. Long dresses are my friend lol. I put programs on the television and just end up staring into space while they play in the background. I can't even be bothered to take photographs lately. I know that I have been ill for the last week and that I have spent a lot of time either sleeping, trying to sleep, taking painkillers or just being driven insane by the pain. But I should be used to being ill by now. I just feel so fed up with everything and I can't think of any reason for feeling like this. I hate feeling like this. *sigh* maybe it's just January blues.

No comments: