Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another layout

using patterned paper, strange I know. But anyway here you take a look and let me know what you think.
Credits: Layered Template by Chrissy W (Forum Challenge 3 Portrait Template), My Love, My Life by Royanna Lea Fritschmann and Bloomies by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Lightroom Presets by Traci Reed (Pop Starrs Black and White Pop 2) Photos found online by Yorik (Rio de la Plata from flickr.com) and Stenic (Around the dead sea from fotocommunity.de) and the Mount Everest photo came from Caingram.com no author shown Fonts are Clingy and Century Gothic.
Enabling: My Love, My Life and Bloomies by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here and here, Pop Starrs Lightroom Presets by Traci Reed available here. Template by Chrissy is for the newest Template Challenge over at Digital Candy you can find all the details here, just pm Chrissy for the rockin template (in 12x12 and 8.5x11 formats).

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

love it - as usual!!