Thursday, January 10, 2008

Have nothing much to say today

I could tell you how I spent my day but I don't think it's really suitable for my blog lol. Let's just say that snuggling with the hubby is much more interesting than fighting with him lol. I think it may have finally dawned on him that his actions were going to make him lose the two people who adore him even when he is being a pig lol. It's been a nice day I like to be held close, I like it when I glance over and he is giving me that smile that says he likes what he sees, it's just that look that says he loves me. I don't know why the sudden change and I don't really care being content is good, you know what they say make love not war lol. So anyway I have a layout to share using Royanna's new kit Kindred Spirit, I meant to post about it before but I forgot lol. It was this week's Divine Diva Deal at Divine Digital. If your wondering what that is, every week a kit is featured for the whole week at a special price of $2 on wednesday night at 10pm EST (Yes that is 3am in the morning for me lol) Royanna also has next week's Divine Diva Deal My Life, My Love that will be $2 until next wednesday. Right enough rambling onto the layout.



Credits: Layered Template (Blog Freebie Template 1) and Paper Cutters Scallops (Huge Scallop Paper) by Chrissy W, Kindred Spirits and Gettin Floral 01 Overlays and Gettin Floral 03 Overlays by Royanna Lea Fritschmann and Alpha Masks with Class Alpha Brushes by Shandy Vogt. Font is Papyrus.

Enabling: Blog Freebie Template 1 and Paper Cutters Scallops by Chrissy W available here and here, Kindred Spirits, Gettin Floral Overlays 01 Overlays and Gettin Floral Overlays 03 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here, here and here and Alpha Masks with Class Alpha Brushes by Shandy Vogt available here.

Well that was quite a bit for nothing much to say lol. Back later i'm going to try and get some sleep the insomnia is starting to get annoying but I refuse to get fed up about it today.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

oh that's GREAT!!! how fun!! and love that page - totally LOVE it