Friday, January 04, 2008

Finally started scrapping Christmas

This is the first one I have made, I'm thinking it might make a good cover page, but I love that photo of him so much I have no doubt I will scrap it at again at least once lol.
Credits: Layered template by Chrissy W (Forum Challenge 2 8.5x11) and Xmas Magic by Hollie Haradon (Holliewood Studios) and Annie Manning (Paint The Moon). Fonts are Love Ya Like A Sister by Kimberly Geswein and CS Funkybet by Carrie Stephens.

Enabling: The template is currently free over at Digital Candy it' s January's template challenge with Chrissy and being the lovely lady that she is, the template comes as 8.5x11 (what I used) and 12x12 so two templates for the bargain price of free lol. Xmas Magic by Hollie Haradon (Holliewood Studios) and Annie Manning (Paint The Moon) is available here, CS Funkybet was a pay for font by Carrie Stephens you can still pick it up if you hurry over here the store closes on the 15th January and just because I think this font rocks you can pick up Love Ya Like A Sister and all of Kimberly Geswein's other free fonts right here.

It's pouring down outside and Mark will be home any minute, he's promised to bath Lukas so I might even be back later with another layout.

No comments: