Friday, January 04, 2008

PayPerPost

Have you heard about this company? PayPerPost is all about spreading the word out about companies via blogs. Basically they want bloggers to write about their opinions of certain products and services, and they offer cash incentives as your reward. I saw them advertised on some of the blogs I regularly visit and it seemed a bit too good to be true being given money to make blog posts. My little brain started whirring away and my female logic came up with blogging about certain subjects = $$$, $$$ = more stash lol. So from the way I see it I am earning more digital stash to add to my collection by doing what I do best, rambling away on my blog. How cool is that! So over I went and signed up thinking there would be loads of forms and details I would have to provide but it was really simple. A few digital scrappers must have been thinking along the same lines that I was because I have seen PayPerPost logos on Heather Manning's blog and on Kristine (Wenchd Grafix's) blog. After signing up I got to thinking, It's very clever marketing on their part because they are tapping into something people are already doing without trying. How many times have you seen me writing about things I love on this blog, linking to sites that I love. I am giving these sites advertising and site traffic simply because I think they rock. I can't wait to check out all the things they have for me to blog about, after all it's got to be better than reading yet another, sorry I haven't posted for a while or Mark is a pig blog post lol.
blog reviews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually like your websites particulars! Undoubtedly an exquisite supply of information that is extraordinarily helpful. Keep on to hold publishing and i’m gonna proceed reading by means of! Cheers.
Many thanks for posting this, It?s simply what I was researching for on bing. I?d loads relatively hear opinions from an individual, barely than an organization web web page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks!
I’m still studying from you, but I’m improving myself. I certainly love reading everything that's written on your blog.Maintain the stories coming. I liked it!


Mobic cheap | discount Mobic cheap