Friday, January 25, 2008

Computers are evil!!!!!

They really are, every time I make a layout that I am actually proud of something goes wrong. Either it doesn't save right or the computer randomly shuts down, we need to reformat the machine and it gets lost or something else computer related. But I suppose if I could make that one layout that I can print out and keep for me where's the motivation to carry on scrapping trying to make it lol. It's depressing though if your wondering what prompted this I started a layout about 4am this morning, I worked hard on it and I really really liked it. Then I was just about to save it as a work in progress file at about 9am and poof the computer just closed down for no apparent reason, no warning, nothing. It was going to be a gift for Mark for Valentines Day and I really don't think I can recreate it. *sigh* oh well nothing I can do about it now. I suppose I could try and recreate it tomorrow. But I know it won't be the same.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

oooooh that sucks - can't wait to see it though!