Friday, January 25, 2008

A new challenge layout

But i'll get to that in a minute. I forgot to mention this before Nan has gone away on holiday with Lisa, Gary and the kids. They have taken her to Gibraltar, Nan used to live there and when we were little she took us quite a few times. I have been really looking forward to her going because I have been so fed up with the nagging and moaning. I need a break from Nan because she really has become too much to put up with. But I stayed up until she left at around 3am this morning so I could say goodbye to her. I have a confession to make though, I am missing her already lol. I have spent ages waiting and looking forward to the peace that will be in the house and now I miss her. I know I moan about her but I really do love her and I would be lost without her. I hope she has a nice break and comes back a bit more cheerful and relaxed but I am going to worry about her while she is not here. I can't help it if I am a bizarre creature can I lol. Anyway onto the challenge layout. As you have probably gathered by now I have a bit *snigger* of an addiction to layered templates. I make almost every layout using one. You may also remember that I posted about wanting to try more scrapping challenges this year, I want to be inspired and scrap more. Template challenges have and probably always will be my favourite kind of challenges. This one is for the Sketchabilities with Hetty DeBoer at Divine Digital. Each week she posts a sketch or layered template, all you have to do is scrap a layout using it and post to the gallery. Couldn't be simpler really could it. So why do I usually never manage to get around to doing it lol. This week I have managed to create a layout and I am quite pleased with it lol.
Credits: Layered template by Hetty DeBoer (2008_04 Template) and 4 The Boyz 7: Soda POP N' Bubbles by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Font is AL Cleanliness.

Enabling: 4 The Boyz 7: Soda POP N' Bubbles by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here and this week layered template can be downloaded here

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

this is SUCH a fun page - love the colors!