Sunday, June 01, 2008

1st layout for June

I'm not feeling great today, but I have managed to get my 1st June layout finished and another one almost done (I started the other one last night but couldn't decide what if anything to journal on it so I saved it to come back to). But I got the layout below scrapped today, since I am not really capable of being able to do anything that involves moving my head without wanting to be sick everywhere or feeling like I am going to fall down because I feel so dizzy and lightheaded. My head doesn't hurt as bad as normal but I would rather have pain over feeling sick or feeling dizzy any day of the week. I have been shaking all over almost all day but i'm not cold, it has happened before but never as bad as today has been. Lukas is having a bath and hopefully he will go to bed early tonight and then I can too. An early night will also help me avoid Nan whose in a foul mood with me over the argument yesterday and Mark who is biting my head of constantly (his problem is that he forgot to get a repeat prescription for more nicorette lozenges to help him stop smoking, so he's having major withdrawal because he's only having half the substitute amount of nicotine he normally has). Lukas is hyper crazy as well so that doesn't help.
*sigh* hopefully everyone will be in a much better temper tomorrow anyway here's the layout.
Created for the Treat Of The Month challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Scraplift of 2 Going On 16 by Holly Griego (h_griego) found here.Credits: Layered template (inspired by Holly, template 3) by Bree Clarkson and Lullaby by Misty Cato. Font is DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: If we could have wished for the perfect baby you would have fit the position perfectly. You used to sleep almost all day, and sleep at night. You would sleep anywhere you were laid down, from our arms to your moses basket, from your bouncy chair to the carseat. You slept through us changing your nappy and your clothes. You dozed off with the slightest bit of movement. You truly were an angel when it came to sleeping. This photo was taken at Mummy’s 18th Birthday Party, you were fussed over and passed about and then you fell asleep, in your
pushchair, a little way from the blaring disco! I just wish we could all fall asleep as easy as you do.

Enabling: Inspired by Holly Templates by Bree Clarkson available here, Lullaby by Misty Cato available here and DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin available here.

No comments: