Sunday, June 22, 2008

Seriously, no template?

well not one made by anyone else anyway lol. I made it myself for the Neopolitan (Challenge #2) at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Maybe it would help if I explained how the Neopolitan challenge works the challenge hosts provides you with 3 layouts to be inspired/scraplift from. The end result needs to be a mixture of the 3 inspirations to form one layout, an example would be the photo placement from one layout, the colours from another and maybe the title work from the third. I have spent most of the day making a template for my personal used based on the parts that inspired me and scrapping the actual layout. I was looking for a little clippy thing to hold the photo up but I kind of forgot what I was looking for lol by the time I remembered I had already saved and uploaded it if I find one (must have at least one somewhere lol) I might add it but more likely I will forget all about it until I have printed the damn thing and it's too late lol. I will add the links to the original layouts so you can see what I was inspired by and how much I changed it to make it more my own lol. Great challenge but not very easy to upload to the gallery since there is so much that needs to be remembered when it comes to adding credits lol but I will do my best and make sure everyone who deserves credit gets it. Anyway here is my layout, i'm open to any constructive criticism on this one. I am not really used to this style of layout lol.Original layouts: Big by mrs_jb (inspired by photo placement) original found here, Growing up too fast by ajf9597 (inspired by dark patterned paper border) original found here and Sweet Boy by Scarlettsierra (inspired by paper strips) original found here.

Credits: Mischief and Mayhem by Heather Roselli, Glitter Stamps by Micheline Martin and Date Bits 1 by Misty Cato.

Enabling: Mischief and Mayhem by Heather Roselli available here, Glitter Stamps by Micheline Martin available here and Date Bits 1 by Misty Cato available here.

No comments: