Thursday, June 05, 2008

2 Layouts to share

Sorry I keep forgetting to upload here when I am uploading my layouts to galleries. If you are wondering about my side bar no I haven't stepped down from Chrissy's CT, we are just getting some new blinkies, i'll replace it when I get my new one. I haven't gotten much scrapping done but I do have two layouts to show you today. The first one was created with Chrissy latest freebie template available in her new store at Elemental Scraps.
Credits: Layered template (Freebie Template 4) by Chrissy W and Waaa-mbulance by Lucky Smith. Fonts are Dymo, TURBO ripped and 2Peas Typo.

This second one was created for the 1-15th June ScrapJack Challenge at Elemental Scraps. That's the wreath I ordered for Mark's mum's funeral. I made the majority of it black and white because the other flowers were pretty bright. Mark really likes it, I don't really know how else I could have scrapped this.
Credits: Layered template (Sample Pack 3, Template 1) by Chrissy W, I'm Talking About Remembering You Wordart Pack by Jodie McNally, Ooh Baby Baby Pink Felt Alpha and Ooh Baby Baby Yellow Felt Alpha both by Sherri Tierney and Strawberry Parfait by Elemental Scraps Element Team. Font is English.

I know I still haven't gotten around to sorting out that other enabling sorry. It is on my to-do list but I just feel too ill to start tackling the massive list of jobs that need doing. The problem is the longer I put it off the more things keep getting added. *sigh* it's never ending. But i'll try and get it done today.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

:) - thanks for making 2 more great pages!!!