Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm running a little behind schedule on everything

I actually went out of the house yesterday and took Lukas to the park. We took the camera and had a great time playing and climbing trees lol. But I was so wiped out when I got back I never got around to uploading the layouts I had made, and today I have lots to do but all of that is going to have to wait because tonight I have to spend my time assembling an insect costume for Lukas for tomorrow. Apparently this week is Insect week, and the school have decided that it would be a really good idea to have the whole school dress up as insects tomorrow. They also thought it would be a great idea to tell parents this YESTERDAY! If your wondering I am blogging and uploading what I can while Mark is out looking for a plastic headband we can turn into antennae. *sigh* I really wish they would give more warning for things like this, but then I suppose I would still end up making it the night before lol. I have dug up a cricket mask thing online and Lukas does have a brown t-shirt and I think brown trousers somewhere and I have a few other bits and pieces that might help but no doubt tonight will be another late night trying to get it all finished!

No comments: