Monday, June 09, 2008

Sharing 2 layouts

I only realised today that I hadn't uploaded these two layouts. So since I don't have any new ones to share I thought I would upload these to the galleries and share those with you. The first one is some photos of Lukas with Hailey and the second is some photos of Lukas with Joshua. *sigh* I really should make more of an effort to see them both I haven't seen Josh since the funeral (february) and I haven't seen Hailey since Lukas's birthday last year (last august) and they both live a few minutes away from us. It makes me feel so guilty but I always just feel too ill to bother with going out and walking around there, making the effort to have conversations with people. I go months at a time and don't even leave the house, right now the last time I went out was March when we took Lukas to the museum. As much as I hate it I can't fix it until I fix my health issues. Anyway enough with the moaning here are the layouts I wanted to share with you.Credits: Layered template (NSD Freebie) by Chrissy W and Playdate Mini by Amy Bleser. Font is DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: It’s not very easy to play with someone who is so much younger than you especially when they can’t walk or talk but you used to love it when Hailey came around to play even though mostly you just cuddled her.

Enabling: DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin is available here. The template by Chrissy is no longer available and the kit by Amy was a gift for the scraplift challenges in May at Digital Freebies but it should be available in the store soon.

Credits: Layered template (Brace Yourself 3, Template 3) by Janet Phillips, Save The Date by Darcy Baldwin, Stampy Alpha Brushes by Christy Lyle and Sunshine Playtime by Traci Reed.

Enabling: Brace Yourself 3 Templates by Janet Phillips available here, Save The Date by Darcy Baldwin available here, Stampy Alpha Brushes by Christy Lyle available here and Sunshine Playtime by Traci Reed available here.

No comments: