Friday, June 20, 2008

Who is she talking about!!

I have noticed recently that I have been getting a few strange comments and some even more bizarre emails, I always try and respond to emails even if the person who happened to send it to me is well let's go with not the politest person I have ever met. I'm sorry but I do object to being called an unfit mother (especially when it's not even my kid) and getting yet another lecture when unable to help myself I tried nicely to set the person straight that Ella's foot got broken in an accident at the park, it was never neglect, but actually she's not my kid, so why are you having a go at me? kind of way to which I received a fairly obnoxious email back telling me that I shouldn't be posting pictures of kids that aren't mine. Actually I can post pictures anyone's photo I like if I took it, her mum knows I took it and just to be perfectly clear if I hadn't Lisa and Ella wouldn't have had any they have had copies printed off (while I am thinking about I think I still owe Lisa another set I said I would do before my printer cartridge ran out last but that's completely off topic lol. So I thought it might be useful to type up a quick summary of the people I include in my blog. I'll start with our house, and then do my family and then Mark's.

Lukas - is my son, who will be 6 in August
Mark - is my husband, we have been married since January 2008
Gaibraille and Ambrose - are my angel babies I lost to Miscarriage.
Leo - is my other son, who died when he was 3 months old.
Nan - is my great grandmother and Lukas's great great grandmother.

Lisa, Gary, Conor and Ella - Lisa is Nan's grandaughter, but Nan raised both her and my mum (also her grandaughter) from birth so they have always been treated like sisters, that's why I call Lisa my Auntie (when I was younger I also used to fib and tell people she was my older sister because that's how she has always treated me. Lisa is married to Gary and ahe has been since 2002 (Lukas was a special guest who shouldn't have been born) and she's Conor and Ella's mum.

Malcolm and Wendy - Malcolm is Lisa's dad and Nan's baby *snigger* sorry it might help if I expand a little on that he is over 6ft tall so there's the irony but he is Nan's youngest so technically he is still her baby and always will be lol. Wendy is Malcolm's girlfriend.

Richard - is Malcolm's Son who is still living at home, Christopher is Malcolm's youngest Son who has his own place and a beautiful baby daughter called Ruby (there's pictures if you search) with his partner Amie

This bit should be fun lol, onto the disfunctional part.
My Mum - Donna, My Dad - also a Mark and My stepdad is Karl. Just to make this a little bit more entertaining i'll explain why it's dysfunctional. My Mum and Dad had me followed by my 2 brothers (I was born in 84, Gavin was born in 86 and Darren was born is 87), my Mum and Karl had Callum, followed by the twins Jade and Kyle, Keisha, Aidan, Daniel, Maiya. (In order 95, 96, 99 or 00 I can't quite rememeber, 01, 05 and 07. My mum hasn't spoken to me since before my wedding (you can search if you are interested in that) and because she's not speaking to me neither are any of the rest of the family (with the exceptions of Nan, Lisa, Gary and the kids and Malcolm, Richard and Christopher and Amie. My Dad well I don't think I want to go into him right now, except to say he lives a long way away and I don't hear from him very often.

Now onto Mark's family
His Mum - Freda (died of cancer February this year), His Dad - Andy, but to be fair I have never called them by their first names when I talk to them. It's seemed too bizarre to call them mum and dad, and I didn't really like calling them by their first names either. I used to go for the option of speaking directly to either of them (therefore avoiding using any names lol) and on cards I used to write mum or dad but always always sign Mark's name and then mine.

David, Elizabeth and Joshua - Mark's waste of space brother and his annoying wife, they are parents of Mark's nephew Joshua but as much as I like Josh, I don't like them for too many reasons to count so I avoid them as much as possible (not really very difficult for someone i.e me who only goes out every couple of months)

Julie and Hailey - Julie is Mark's sister and Mark's neice Hailey's mum, for this one I am going to stick with the if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all line for his sister, and I do like Hailey but she's another one I don't see very often so I don't really have anything to say. There's also Hailey's dad Wayne, who is a complete waste of space since he hasn't contributed a single penny to that child since she was born, he spends his money in the pub. He's also the guy who broke up with her because he can't handle commitment but refuses to let that stop him getting his leg over whenever he feels like it with Julie, she's a doormat but he's slime. As you can tell I really don't like him very much either.

Finally there is Mark's Auntie Rachel, her husband Darren and their brood of kids. (this one might get confusing too!)
Rachel has lots of kids, I can't remember exactly how old they are though sorry, the oldest Sophie is currently pregnant with her first kid, then there's Scott those two were from a previous relationship or maybe 2 I never can remember exactly which kids belong to who in Mark's family. I think Kya comes next, Charlotte definately comes next (I remember that because Kya and Charlotte are at the same school, and Charlotte is in Lukas's class lol), then it's Misty Leigh (I have probably spelt that wrong) and last but definately not least is Darren Junior better known as DJ. Usually it's Rachel's name that comes up the most frequently, almost always related to something she's talked about something that's none of her business, or she's talked about me behind my back, she's gossiped about me, gossiped to Lisa who is so not interested it's not even funny (all of this is almost always at the school gates for everyone to hear). She irritates me when she interferes and tries to get involved in my business, because it always (no maybe or sometimes about this) causes rows between Me and Mark! We can do that fine without any help!

No comments: