Monday, June 16, 2008

The hybrid card I wanted to show you.

Sorry it took a bit longer than I intended the photos I took weren't quite right so I had to retake them but it's all done and resized now lol. My desk light is great for working not so great for taking photographs and the flash on the camera is really strong. My preferred place for photographing hybrid projects is the black metal patio table in our garden or failing that the trampoline is good lol. I am seriously getting into this hybrid thing oh dear my poor debit card!

Created for the 52 Card Pick Up Week 4 Challenge. Required elements for this one were a 4x4 round size, The colour orange and a required element of rhinestones.Credits: Layered Template by Chrissy W (CD Album, Template 5) by Chrissy W and Those We Love: Stephanie's Evie Jo by Traci Reed. Hybrid Elements: Herma, Double Sided Foam Tape, 3D Foam Pads, Pink Trim, Prima Got Flowers Medium and Small in pink and white cotton and a needle to stitch the flowers together. It's stuck to a 5x5 inch square card and trimmed down to correct size.

Enabling: (again just doing the digital parts again sorry, but remember google and ebay are always great places to source the hybrid/paper parts that I have used.) CD Album by Chrissy W available here and Those We Love: Stephanie's Evie Jo by Traci Reed available here.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

oh WOW! you are REALLY getting creative with the hybrid stuff!!!