Thursday, June 19, 2008

Not feeling very chatty today

I was up all night with the most severe headache I ever remember having and that really should say how bad it was since I have headaches constantly and hardly ever mention them on here. I would really love to know what set it off last night, it hurt to move my head and progressed into being painfully numb down one entire side. The only time I have ever had that sort of feeling was when I was pregnant with Leo and that time it was caused by major seizures and super high blood pressure. I don't have as many seizures anymore which is a good thing but I had to take painkillers last night (before I spent the whole night crying, tossing, turning and trying my hardest to get comfortable just for a few minutes. Right now I have had to take some more painkillers, I am running a really high fever again and I am feeling drained from lack of sleep. *sigh* but I do have this layout I made yesterday to share. Created for the # 2 Colour Challenge and the # 46 Inspiration Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs.Credits: Layered template (Double Up 2, Template 1) by Bree Clarkson (altered slightly), Tisket A Tasket by Gina Miller and Traci Reed, Square Dates by Christy Lyle, Photo Masks 1 and Photo Masks 2 by Annie Manning (Paint The Moon) and Finally Summer Stitched Alpha by Chrissy W. Font is DJB Ray Of Light by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: Ella when you had an accident at the park, and broke a bone in your foot, you truly showed what a girly girl you are. When You chose a hot pink plaster cast, Lilac crutches and were absolutely outraged when the nurse told you they only had a blue support shoe that was covered in cars available in the size that you needed!

Enabling: Double Up 2 Template by Bree Clarkson available here, Tisket A Tasket by Gina Miller and Traci Reed available here, Artistic Photo Masks 1 and Artistic Photo Masks 2 by Annie Manning (Paint The Moon) available here and here and Finally Summer Stitched Alpha by Chrissy W available here.
Square Dates by Christy Lyle are now retired and DJB Ray Of Light was part of a collaboration kit called Ray Of Light created for digital designer Deb Fischer when she lost her husband Ray in a farming (well I think it was anyway lol) accident. Unfortunately the entire collection has now been retired from Pickleberry Pop where it was sold sorry.

No comments: