Sunday, June 08, 2008

I've been really busy today

but all I can show you right now is this one layout, the other stuff is printed and just waiting to be assembled but it needs a new paper trimmer first since Mark has lost mine. I'm really nervous about the putting it together part since I don't get on very well with glue, or scissors, or paper trimmers really lol. Not much of a hybrid scrapper am I lol. I am trying this smaller project before I make a start on the 2 big projects I have bought supplies to make, a hybrid train album for Lukas and a hybrid wings album for Leo. I also have plans to make a little round hybrid album for Mark (but Chrissy has super cool templates I can resize for that lol). The other albums have templates as well but the books were a lot more expensive than the little round one and I am terrified of ruining them with my terrible crafting skills lol. But anyway here's the layout an old photo I dug up of yours truly.Credits: Layered template (SBB 1st May 2008), Sweet Surrender and Spinner Boards Girls by Amy Bleser, Ride 'em Cowgirl wordart by Bethany Harty (Elegant wordart) and Tape fun by Merkeley Designs. Font is DJB CINDYS by Darcy Baldwin.

No comments: