Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

and truthfully I am at a loss on how to get caught up. Yesterday after being up all night and then all day, I fell asleep so I never got around to uploading layouts. I am so behind uploading to galleries and I am just so tired I barely even care. Lukas is supposed to be going to a pirate themed disco at school tonight and he has swimming tomorrow I just feel overwhelmed by all the things I am trying to remember and the more things I try and remember the more things I forget lol. But anyway here's the layouts I am in the process of uploading to galleries. The first 3 are brag book pages for Lukas's little album all those empty pages make me feel guilty, but I am filling it albeit slowly lol.Credits: Layered template (Brag Book, Front Cover), B3 Bounce Bounce Bounce, Masking Tape Alpha and It's In the Bag Paper Bag Hearts by Amy Bleser and Gettin' Grunged Overlays 01 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Font is MTF Sketchie by Miss Tiina.

Journalling reads: I thought you were playing nicely while I was working on the computer. To say I was shocked when I turned around and saw your mouth was blue is a huge understatement. First I searched the whole bed trying to find what you had put in your mouth. Then I rushed you into the bathroom to clean you up. Ok I stopped and grabbed the camera to take some pictures first. I think you like scaring me, because you couldn’t stop giggling, little monkey!

Enabling: Brag Book Templates, B3 Bounce Bounce Bounce, Masking Tape Alpha and It's In The Bag Paper Bag Hearts by Amy Bleser available here, here and here, here, here and here and here and here

This one is a double page spread large photo is the right side, 2 small photos and journalling are the left side.
Credits: Layered template (Brag Book, Template 11) and Little Miss (slight recolouring) by Amy Bleser.

Enabling: Brag Book Templates and Little Miss by Amy Bleser available here, here and here and here.
Credits: Layered template (Brag Book, Template 10) and Little Miss (slight recolouring) by Amy Bleser. Font is DJB ElizabethK

Journalling reads: Lukas why is it whenever I think you are playing quietly by yourself, I always turn around and find you up to something? This time you had your "baby's" dummy in your mouth sucking it!

Enabling: Brag Book Templates and Little Miss by Amy Bleser available here, here and here and here.

Next up is a page I did for Mark's Father's Day album before I changed my mind and used the Denim Blues CD Album and Denim Blues kit by Megan Farrows (Flergs).
Credits: Layered template (CD Album, Template 1) by Chrissy W, Evilicious by Megan Farrows (Flergs) and From My Sketchbook {Father} by Sue Cummings.

Enabling: CD Album Templates by Chrissy W available here, Evilicious by Megan Farrows (Flergs) available here and From My Sketchbook {Father} by Sue Cummings available here.

Lastly is a layout I created for a Sugar Free Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs (#44 - Inner Demons) all the details can be found here.Credits: Layered Template (Queen Of The Crop Template) by Traci Reed and Girls Rule, Boys Drool by Lauren Grier, Amanda Slagle (Mandabean) and Shawna Clingerman. Fonts are DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin and Hotel Coral Essex.

Journalling reads: Ever since I was little, I always remember feeling as though every little thing that went wrong was my fault. My mum didn’t like me - my fault, My dad walking out on me - my fault, The endless bullying - my fault. The older I got the more I felt like I destroyed everything and everyone whose lives I touched. My mum hated me more with every passing year. My dad didn’t bother to answer my letters, or call when he promised to. There were times I was driven to tears by the bullies at school the more I tried not to let them see me cry the more they seemed to try, and delight in my misery. By the time I left school my confidence was shot. I had a full time job where I handed over my entire wage packet to my mum every week. It was the only way she would be civil towards me, but she still made it clear that she hated me with a passion. So when I met Adam I gave him everything, I let him abuse me, I let him hurt me and then when he cheated on me with my best friend I still assumed I hadn’t given enough. After Adam came a guy called Dash, I thought flirting was harmless one thing lead to another and I felt dirty for letting it get to that, for not having the courage to say no to stay stop. Then after him came the biggest mistake of my life, my boss at work his name was Chris raped me. I truly hated myself and felt so ashamed that I had let it happen. I followed that with another mistake, I kept it to myself. Until eventually it all came spewing out during a row with Mark and he left me for a while, saying he couldn’t trust me (of course being pregnant and the possibility of it not being Mark’s didn’t help) all my fault of course. We got through it, I did a much better job of blaming me than Mark could ever have done anyway. We finally thought we were getting back on track we had a beautiful baby boy and we were finally starting to be happy. Then came the 1st miscarriage (Gaiebraille), followed by the pregnancy from hell (Leo) which was shortly followed by his death. I sunk more and more into depression, by the time we had the last miscarriage (Ambrose), I felt as if everyone would have been better off if I had never been born. Maybe one day I might believe it’s not my fault, but not today!

Enabling: Girls Rule Boys Drool by Lauren Grier, Amanda Slagle (Mandabean) and Shawna Clingerman available here, DJB Nicole font by Darcy Baldwin available here, and Hotel Coral Essex font available here. The Queen Of The Crop Template by Traci Reed is now retired sorry.

No comments: