Monday, March 17, 2008

Yes another layout

you would be forgiven for thinking I have lost my mind I am having that thought myself as well lol. Anyway this one was created for another challenge at Oscraps.

Credits: Layered template by Danielle Young ({Twelve12} November Template 4), Stroke of Midnight by Annie Manning and Jofia Devoe, Wordart by Audrey Neal (from Sense Of Self and You, Me and Us Sets) and Birthday Freebies by Annie Manning. Scrapwords Inspiration by Cottage Arts. Fonts is DJB Writes A Lot by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: You are the one who holds my heart tight, You are the one I watch over at night, You are the one who made me see clearly, You are the one who I love so dearly. You aren’t the angel that made me weep, But you are the one that I got to keep, It makes me smile when you voice I hear, I’d be so lost if you were not here.

Enabling: Twelve{12} November by Danielle Young available here, Stroke Of Midnight by Annie Manning and Jofia Devoe available here, Scrapwords Inspiration Wordart by Cottage Arts available here, I can't find the Birthday Freebie by Annie Manning in the store, and Audrey Neal has now retired all her designs.

No comments: