Monday, March 31, 2008

ADSR Season 3 Layout 10

The 10th challenge was right here at Plain Digital Wrapper.
Challenge: ROADBLOCK
*Important* -This is a project challenge for the participant who did NOT do the March 11th Challenge!
Your challenge is to scrap about where your life is headed and how you feel about it? Dig deep and find what your deepest desires are, your biggest fears, your wildest wishes and scrap about them. What do you want your life to be and what do you need to get there?• Use at least 50 different elements from at least 10 different designers.• You may do either a one or two page layout.
Deadline: Sunday March 30th Midnight EST
Prize: $5 coupon to Betsy Tuma's Store.
My take: will have to wait until tomorrow, since it's 5am I am have to be up in 3 hours to get Lukas ready for school lol. Credits:1. Our Closet The Basics Split Photos 1 by Angela and Emily Powers (Two Sisters Designs) - Template 4

2.Our Closet The Basics Split Photos 1 by Angela and Emily Powers (Two Sisters Designs) - Template 1

3.Letter M from This way alpha by Misty Cato

4.Letter O from Spin Me Alpha Brushes by Eve Recinella

5.Letter T from Houseblend Alpha Brushes by Valorie Fowler

6.Letter H from Totally Modish Alpha Brushes Valorie Fowler

7.Letter E from Chicken Scratch Alpha Brushes by Amy Bleser

8.Letter R from Funky Junky Alpha by Kate Hadfield

9.Letter H from Messy Stamped 2.0 Alpha Brushes by Christine Smith

10.Letter O from Circleu Alpha Brushes by Eve Recinella

11.Letter O from Grid Alpha by Amy Wolff

12.Letter D from Artsy Alpha Brushes by Faith True

13. Red Basic X Stitch by Jessica Bolton

14. Silver Sparkles Overlay from Stroke Of Midnight by Jofia Devoe

15. Brackets sheet from Page Templates 1 by Janet Phillips

16. Red Glitter Overlay from Heaven Sent by Amy Hutchinson (Ah! Designs)

17. Stitched Green Felt Circle from Xmas Magic by Hollie Haradon (Holliewood Studios)

18. Green Stitched Felt Strip from Emmie's Holiday by Gina Miller

19. Green Ribbon from Call To Act by Cyndi Wetmiller (Wetfish Designs)

20. Red Ribbon from Call To Act by Cyndi Wetmiller (Wetfish Designs)

21. Letter L from Hanging by a thread by Amanda Slagle (Mandabean)

22. Red Ribbon from Happiness is a boy by Jennifer Schmitt

23. Red Glitter Overlay from Glitzy Trim by Metalmama Designs

24. Paper Strip from Silly Flower by Meredith Fenwick

25. Red Ribbon from Velvety Soft by Traci Reed

26. Green Gingham Ribbon from Summer Memories by Shmooangel

27. Green Ribbon from Skinny Minnies Ribbons by Gina Miller

28. Green Buttoned Ribbon from Cozy Corduroy by Dani Mogstead

29. Green Glitter Rikrak from Emmie's Holiday by Gina Miller

30. Red Gingham Ribbon from Down Home by Traci Reed

31. Green Stitched Felt Strip from Birthday Collection by Amy Martin

32. Red Stitched Felt Strip from Birthday Collection by Amy Martin

33. Photo Mask 10 from Photo Masks by Annie Manning (Paint The Moon)

34. Red Felt Flowers from Tiny Felt Flowers by Mary Giles

35. Photo Mask 7 from Photo Masks by Annie Manning (Paint The Moon)

36. Green Paper from Celebrating Color Fabulously Free by Gina Marie Huff.

37. Rose Journalling Tag from Random Goodies 1 by Vicki Stegall

38. Red Knotted Ribbon from Ribbonrie by Sophia Sarducci

39. Red Crimped Ribbon from Ribbonrie by Sophia Sarducci

40. Paper Cutters Pinking Rectangle Page by Chrissy W (Digital Candy store is currently down)

41. Paper Cutters Huge Scallop Circle Border by Chrissy W (Digital Candy store is currently down)

42. Notebook Paper Plain by Christina Renee

43. Hole Punched sheet from Page Templates 1 by Janet Phillips

44. Red Paper from A Kid's Life by Royanna Lea Fritschmann

45. Green Paper from A Kid's Life by Royanna Lea Fritschmann

46. Wordart from And I Quote Mothers by Amanda Slagle (Mandabean)

47. Style number 4 from Studio Styles 05 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann

48. Style number 9 from Studio Styles 05 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann

49. Crummy Old Cardboard by Debra Tope

50. Frame from Felt Like Love by Bunny Cates

51. Red Beaded Heart from Urban Vintage by Traci Reed

52. Red Heart Buttons from Beat Of My Heart by Royanna Lea Fritschmann

Fonts are: DJB Lorraine Bold and DJB Erika by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: There were so many things I could have done with my life, even when I didn't go to school much I got the grades that opened doors to anything I wanted to do. But there wasn't anything that appealed to me. When I found out I was pregnant on my 17th birthday a lot of people had opinions on the matter. Some of them said I was throwing my life away, some of them weren't even that polite.Growing up in such a large family had clouded my view of having kids, I always swore I would never have any of my own, but as I don't believe in abortion once I got pregnant, I knew things were going to change forever, I guess I didn't realise how much. From early on in my pregnancy there were complications, including seizures and pain the doctors couldn't explain. We used to think it would all sort itself out once the baby came. When Lukas was born things didn't change if anything some of them got worse because of the stress of him being in special care. 5 years down the line, the medical issues are still here showing no signs of ever going away or even improving. Somedays I get so depressed by it all I consider walking away, but then I look at him and I know I could never ever leave. If I could turn back time, would I make any changes, sure, but having him wouldn't have been one of them, Lukas is worth every single bit of pain I have suffered. He is the light of my life, and I feel truly blessed to have him. There are times when I feel I am letting him down by being so ill all the time, but when I look at the love in his eyes for me, I know that to him it doesn't matter. He knows I am doing the best I can and that I love him with all my heart and soul. So what does the future hold, I don't really know I hope that one day I am able to be the mummy he deserves to have, to take him out and play with him all the time, but if that never happens we will get by same as we always have, I would love to give him a little brother or sister to play with, but more than anything else I just want to enjoy every single dribbly kiss, and smile he throws my way. He's one in a million and I intend to enjoy every minute with him whether I am ill or not!

Enabling: I have made the names in the credits clickable if they are still available, because I really don't fancy retyping it all lol.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

what SWEET photos!! well done with that hard challenge!!!