Saturday, March 29, 2008

ADSR Season 3 Layout 9

The 9th Challenge was supposed to be at Grace Bennett Designs, but due to circumstances beyond her control she was unable to have her challenge ready, so Natural Designs In Scrapbooking stepped in and held a 2nd challenge, right here.
Challenge: Scrap an altered art page, It can be about anything you want. You choose the subject, you choose the products. The only requirement is that it be in the altered art style. I have to say, that this is a style I'm still trying to figure out for myself, so do the best you can and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Deadline: Sunday March 30th Midnight EST
Prize: A Set of quick pages designed with the mega kit NDISB offered for challenge 8.

My Take: I went a little bit sarcastic with this one, but it was quite fun to make it, I used some things I bought that I have never used before and I can definately say this layout if you will excuse the pun is a little out of my box lol. I am not normally one for multi photo layouts but this idea came to me last night and I ran with it. Credits: Layered Template by Amanda Lee (Potato Bar Template 7), This little piggy by Amanda Slagle (Mandabean), Wing It Joanne Brisebois and Charmes d'antan, Boxed in 1 and Boxed in 2 by Annie Manning (Paint The Moon). Font is Ziggy Zoe.

Enabling: Potato Bar Template 7 can be found in this set by Amanda Lee, This Little Piggy by Amanda Slagle (Mandabean) can be found here, Wing It by Joanne Brisebois can be found here Charmes d'antan, Boxed In 1 and Boxed in 2 by Annie Manning (Paint The Moon) can be found here, here and here.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

this is seriously the FUNNEST layout I've seen in a long time!!! LOVE IT!!!