Monday, March 17, 2008

Proof that I am a scrapping nut

as if you needed any lol. I have been doing this all day long, I am tired and my hands hurt but I just can't seem to quit lol. I bet I will be sorry tomorrow morning, but for now it's worth it. This one is another Oscraps challenge.
Credits: Layered template by Melanie Colosimo (Free and Clear Template) and 52 Inspirations 2007 (weeks 21 and 27 by Lauren Reid and weeks 26 and 35 by Sue Cummings). Fonts are DSP Box by Suzanne C. Walker and DJB Lorraine bold by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: You were worried that Josh would fall off your Quad bike, so you jumped on behind him and held him around the waist so he couldn’t fall off. I was worried that you two would fight over it and that it wouldn’t be strong enough to hold you both. But I was wrong on both counts. You two played on it together until we made you come inside and as soon as you woke up you were both straight back in the garden to do it again. I guess doubling up makes it twice as much fun for twolittle daredevils like you and Josh. 13th January 2006.
Enabling: 52 inspirations 2007 is now retired and I can't seem to find that template in the store.

No comments: