Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Created for Alice Koh's Product Launch Template Challenge at Pickleberry Pop details can be found here.
Credits: Layered template and Ribbons Galore Colours by Alice Koh, I Just Love Her and Labelled and Typecasted by Royanna Lea Fritschmann and Stitches by Amy Watson. Chocolate Dream Lightroom Preset by Annie Manning (Paint The Moon).Font is DJB DEBBIEC by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: When it comes to my dad I have an ongoing battle between my heart and my head. When he left us and moved to Scotland I missed him. Then when I was old enough I wrote to him behind my mum’s back, he wrote back a few times and then he stopped bothering. When I moved in with Nan I tried again, I would write him letters and telephone him and for a while he would reply and then he just stopped again. Me and Mark went to Scotland to spend the weekend with him. We had a great time and I felt like we had made a breakthrough then we went back to the same routine of him making and breaking promises. He came to Leo’s funeral and then didn’t keep in contact and then he said he was coming to my wedding. My mum caused a row because of it and hasn’t spoken to me since. He did come to my wedding but the day was ruined because the rest of my family weren’t there and after all that he still doesn’t keep in touch. It really hurts me that he acts this way, so why do I still love him so much?
Enabling: Layered Template and Ribbons Galore Colours by Alice Koh available here and here, I Just Love Her and Labelled and Typecasted by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here and here and Chocolate Dream Lightroom Preset by Annie Manning (Paint The Moon) available here. I think the stitches may have been a newsletter freebie by Amy Watson.

No comments: