Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Simply You Challenge Layout

Credits: Layered template by Chris Greiser (Starz, template 2) and I Do Give A Hoot by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Fonts are DJB LORRAINEbold and DJB My Own Outline by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: I love my husband I really do, but he is quite easily the most annoying person I have ever met! All of these pictures were taken the same day, the plate was left dirty on the bed, the cup was left dirty on my desk. It bugs me no end that he seems to be of the opinion that it’s ok to leave all his junk on my desk. Even after I shouted at him the sudoku game still ended up there. He also leaves his washing and rubbish on the floor. I didn’t bother to date these photos because I could take the same ones or worse every single day of the week!

Enabling: Starz Layered templates by Chris Greiser available here and I Do Give A Hoot by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

that is HILARIOUS!!! lol LOVE this page girl!!