Monday, March 17, 2008

My Final Oscraps challenge layout.

These were a lot of fun to do but I am bummed, I have reached my gallery upload limit so I might not qualify for the prize, oh well I have some layouts I am really proud of.Credits: Layered template by Leah Riordan (Twelve12 June), Simply Red Quickpage by Sue Cummings and O Valentine Collaboration contributions by Jennifer Layden (Jennilyn Designs), Melanie Willman (Melgen Designs), Melanie Colosimo, Anita Stergiou and Audrey Neal.

Journalling reads: There are a lot of reasons why Oscraps is a cool website to be a part of. Firstly there is a really welcoming bunch of ladies who love to chat and heap praise on layouts in the gallery. Then there is the amazing amount of talent in the gallery it’s overflowing with inspiration. There’s the customer service that is second to none. But the reason I really love Oscraps comes down to three things. The store is jam packed with yummy goodies and there are always gorgeous new creations being added. Instead of sitting back and cursing that I don’t have a paypal account or bribing my husband to let me use his, I can just use my own debit card to pay. Speaking of the store one of the reasons I love it so much is that it has vast amounts of my two biggest digital weaknesses, layered templates and wordart. I know I will always find the perfect sentiment to complete my page. I am a huge fan of subscriptions I love to recieve a little surprise each week or month. I have purchased 4 subscriptions 52 Inspirations 2007 and 2008, ScrapApple and {Twelve12} and each time I am still astounded by not only the top notch quality but by the sheer volume I have received too. Oscraps is full of kind and generous scrappers and designers. It’s great to see a site that is not being dragged down by the negativity in the digi community. It’s a real diamond in the rough and I can easily see why so many scrapper refer to it as their digi home and refer to it as their Oscraps family. Even as a newcomer I felt like I was welcome, I haven’t felt that at any other site.

Enabling: Twelve{12} June by Leah Riordan available here, Simply Red Quickpage by Sue cummings available here, O Valentine collaboration by Oscraps Designers available here.

No comments: