Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Mrs Wresh Challenge Layout

This one was created for the 7th Mrs Wresh Blog Challenge.

Credits: Layered template by Mrs Wresh (Template 32), Frame 1, Fasten Down The Hatches, Crochet Flowers 01 and A Papered Life 19 - Plum Crazy all by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Fonts are Scriptina and DJB KeelyB by Darcy Baldwin.

JournaIling reads: have never had much confidence in my own body. Any I did have was worn away with the years of bullying at school. But there has always been one part of my body that I like, my eyes. I truly believe that they are my best feature. It could be that I like the deep brown colour or maybe it’s my really long eyelashes, honestly I don’t know what it is, I just like them. The only downside they have is that they truly are the window to my soul, they leave all my emotions naked for everyone to see. They reflect all my pain and hurt. But I also think they show my spirit and my strength and fire when I am angry. I wouldn’t change them for anything.

Enabling: I think the template may have been a blog freebie from Mrs Wresh I don't have a link wherever it came from but I can link you to all the other items except the frame as that was a freebie from Royanna but I can't remember where from lol. Fasten Down The Hatches, Crochet Flowers 01 and A Papered Life 19 - Plum Crazy all by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here, here and here.

No comments: