Sunday, March 16, 2008

ADSR Season 3 Layout 5

The 5th challenge was right here at Digitals
Challenge: For this stop, you will complete a project that features an inteview with an inanimate object including a minimum of 4 questions & answers. It can be funny, historical, or whatever you like! Maybe you will chose a family heirloom or that vaccuum you have to fight with each week.
Deadline: Monday March 17th Midnight EST
Prize: A Mega Kit created by Digitals designers.
My Take: Will be back to add this later I have a lot to get done today!Credits: Layered template by Amanda Taylor, Taylormade designs (Clarification layered template), Photo Pockets by Joanne Brisebois and Love Is Papers by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Vintage Lightroom Preset by Annie Manning (Paint The Moon) Fonts are Comic Sans MS, Gapstown AH and Rackham Italic.

Journalling reads: When I work I often end up having conversations with my computer. I end up being both the one asking the questions and the one giving myself the answer I think the computer would give me if it could talk. So my conversations with it usually go something like this.
Me to computer: Argh why are you being so slow?
Me answering for computer: Let’s see you have me turned on almost 24 hours a day, I don’t get paid, I don’t get any breaks and yet you expect me to always do want you want haven’t you ever considered that I am tired!!!
Me to computer: Do you enjoy making me more work by closing things?
Me answering for computer: Sure, it’s just my payback for being overworked. It gives me a bit of pleasure to see you screeching in frustration when I close downloads, but not half as much as I enjoy it when I close Photoshop just as you are about to save hours and hours of work. Sometimes even a computer is entitled to a little payback and revenge for ill treatment.
Me to computer: Why do you hate me so much?
Me answering for computer: I don’t hate you, if I hated you I would refuse to work at 5am in the morning when you can’t sleep. I would refuse to let you open multiple windows all the time. But I don’t I let you go about your merry way and only throw a complete hissy fit and refuse to cooperate sometimes. Hey if I hated you I wouldn’t allow you to access so many digi scrapping sites and make so many purchases to fill up my precious space.
Me to computer: What do you want from me?
Me answering for computer: I just want a break sometimes. I do have an off button you know. Please run a defrag every so often, I like to stay organised.I would like my desktop to reflect the current month and for you to delete some of those junk files you have left littering my hard drive. I want you to delete the zip files, and the duplicates. I want you to talk nicely to me and bribe me with the offer of more memory, more space, and pretty new accessories. I really do think we would have a much better relationship if you caved and bought me that new hub, then we could listen to the IPod while we work again. I wish you would plug the USB lights in again I really miss my bling. See how much better I behaved when you just changed the mouse, just think how much my behaviour would improve with all the other stuff. Clean the keyboard occasionally you wouldn’t let Lukas walk around looking like this. It comes down to one simple thing I really just want you to treat me the same as you treat Lukas, afterall I am your baby too.
Enabling: Clarification Template by Amanda Taylor (Taylormade) available here, Photo Pockets by Joanne Brisebois available here, Love Is Papers by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here and Vintage Pop Lightroom Preset by Annie Manning available here.

No comments: