Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Love you mum

just incase you are wondering, that is the teddy's name and she is one of the latest additions to my TY collection, my gift to myself for Mother's day, and I think she's adorable lol. Even if the layout definately too pink for my liking lol. It suits her, such a shame she didn't come in lilac lol.
Credits: Layered template by Hummie (Template 25 Square), Lift A Flap Journalling Boxes 2 (Square) by Melany Violette, Sweetie!, Tweet Baby Alpha, Gettin' Textured 01 Overlays (Overlay 3) and Studio Styles 4 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Fonts are DJB JENNIFER by Darcy Baldwin and JPaige Crystal (my handwriting) by Jeanelle Paige.

Journalling reads: Sure you were a mother’s day present I bought for myself, but it’s not as if Lukas could have logged onto Ebay and purchased you himself. Your verse sounds really similar to what he tells me 100 odd times a day. I love that he calls me, that best mummy in the world. I may not feel like I deserve that title, but Lukas disagrees. he doesn’t care that I can’t be the sort of mummy, I want to be. He has nothing to compare me to and to him I am the mummy that loves him, and the mummy he loves, no matter what.
Enabling: Lift A Flap Journalling Boxes 2 by Melany Violette available here, Sweetie!, Tweet Baby Alpha, Gettin' Textured Overlays 01 and Studio Styles 04 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here, here, here and here. Hummie's template has now been moved to her store (which currently seems to not be working i'll update when it's working again) you can pick it up in square (what I used) here and in rectangle here. DJB Jennifer can be found in this font pack by Darcy at The Digi Chick and JPaige_Crystal (my handwriting) is no longer available since Jeanelle has retired from designing and closed her store sorry.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

this is the SWEETEST layout!!! i love the journaling!! the pink is PERFECT!!!