Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What shall I bore you with today?

I don't have any layouts to share, I haven't bought anything (ok thats a lie, I should have said I haven't bought anything I am willing to confess to until later lol). I went shopping with Nan, let's just say the spending gene must run in the family! I suppose I could tell you all about Lukas. It was my responsibilty to get him to school this morning as Mark was at work. I was doing really well, we were up and dressed ready to go and wasting time watching TV. Or at least we thought we were, the clocks went forward an hour on saturday night, we changed every clock in the house except the alarm clock by my bed (yes the one I was looking at to do a time check for when we had to leave) so Lukas got to school nearly an hour late! I felt incredibly stupid but the school said we weren't the only ones who had done it. I think I am going to go back to sleep and be back later to chat some more.

No comments: