Sunday, March 18, 2007

I meant to get back earlier and say this

Happy St Patricks Day!! and Happy Birthday to my baby sister Keisha she's 8 today.
I have some news to share I am going to be an auntie but its more than likely I wont get tose the baby. Since the fight with my mum I haven't seen any of my brothers and sisters. Darren's girlfriend is pregnant and its pointless me even phoning him to say congratulations. He will see the number and not answer it because he is too scared of what my mother would say if she knew he spoke to me. Families are a pain! I went shopping with Lukas today we had fun picking cards for Nan. She ended up with quite a few lol. We went because Lukas wants a pair of rabbit ears (he wants to dress up for easter), we got the last pair in the shop they are white with silver sequins very cute. He also got a new toy motorbike, some new trainers Thomas the tank engine weelingtons that flash when you walk, kinder eggs, a rabbit chocolate lolly, I got Mark some new trainers and finally we picked up some food and the cutest little St Patricks Day hat.Tomorrow I will be spending most of mothers day on buses. We have to go to the cemetry to leave flowers and a card for Nans mum. Thats 2 buses to the cemetry, then 2 more buses to go up to Marks mums to drop her cards off and then another 2 buses to get home. We also have to go food shopping for while nan is in hospital. I'm feeling really tired so I am off to try and sleep now. But I have a layout to share first. I made it using some of my purchases from Traci Reed.


Credits: Joyful kit, Blendstrokes,Superstah alphas and Onederfuls Layered sketch. I think Josh definately got better with age. He's quite cute now. Latest picture I have of him is one from the wedding (ok admitedly not the most flattering picture of him lol.)

I think it's quite sad that they live around the coprner from us and we haven't seen Josh since the wedding. I haven't seen Marks parents or his sister and Hailey since then either. I just don't have the energy to go and visit people. Mark on the other hand just doesn't want to. The only one of his family we see on a regular basis is his auntie Rachel and her kids and that's because Charlotte (one of her daughters) is in Lukas's class at school. On monday we have to see someone at the school about Lukas's attendance between when i'm too ill to take hi and he's too ill to go his attendance is at 55%. They seem to prefer that I would send him to school ill and have to go and get him (as well as obviously infecting other people with his germs or when he has earache deafening the whole school) You have all seen how many times I have posted that Lukas is home with earache lately. I don't give a damn what they say when he has been up all night screaming in pain its not right to send him completely exhausted to school. Its also not right to send him to distract everyone else when he is crying with anything hurting. The poor little man seems to have his mothers ability to catch everything going. That reminds me wanna know what I did today? I almost knocked myself out cold. I bent down to get Lukas's pyjamas he has left on the floor, he shouted something I turned around and whacked my head on the bannister. I have a wicked bump and lovely bruise from it. He shouted because he had seen a lamb on tv. this would make a lot more sense if I explained why a lamb would make him shout. Yesterday he went on a trip to the farm. When I went to meet him Rachel said to me £he caught a lamb" I thought I had heard her worng. When Charlotte came out she told me Lukas had caught a lamb, "a really big one". Confused I asked Lukas what happened with the lamb and he informed me "I chased it and chased it until I caught it, then I picked it up to bring home" from other information i have managed to graps that the lamb was at least twice his size and he picked it up lol. What am I going to do with him? Can you imagine how cool of a picture that would have been?

No comments: