Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The love songs albums are out again

which can only mean one thing, me and Mark aren't getting along. Whenever we fight out come the cds and the tissues and I usually end up crying myself to sleep. Mark's at work, Lukas is asleep and today it's all just too much. I haven't had any sleep and I just feel fragile and weepy. I suppose the only bright point is I haven't quite got to the Gareth Gates CD yet only Lemar. The Gareth Gates CD makes me sob my heart out it only comes out on the days when there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. It's probably because I played a lot of it on the darkest day of my life - Leo's funeral. Music has strange effects on me, there are some songs that make me smile whenever I hear them and others that make me cry. Atomic Kitten's version of whole again makes me shudder that's what was playing the night I met the ex boyfriend. Normally when I feel like this I scrap while I cry but I don't know what it is I feel. I am just miserable.

No comments: