Monday, March 12, 2007

I must be crazy!!!!!

I just applied for CT team position. I saw it and I applied before I lost my nerve. Why is it things like this always seem such a good idea at the time. Its really really unlikely that I will get a spot I mean there are hundreds if not thousands of people who create better layouts than I do. I guess I was kind of thinking that the love of the product might be enough. I am a serious hoarder of this designer. I have almost everything they have ever made and the idea of scrapping with there stuff which I do anyway and not having to pay for the kits was majorly appealing. Oh well guess we will have to wait and see. Put it this way if I do get a place I will be screaming it from the rooftops lol

1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

thank you for stopping by my blog - and I am glad you are enjoying the zoo animals... hmmmm meybe a series of farm animals has merit...

Hope you get the right CT job for YOU!

I've bookmarked you for further visits! :)

Barb