Monday, March 19, 2007

Nothing like leaving it until the last minute

When you are given a challenge and you have a whole week to post the layout, what do you do?
a: Post it on the 1st day, link it up and get it out of the way
b: Post it midweek, link it up and be relieved its done.
c: Delay, Panic, and then rush to post 3.5 hours before the deadline.
Well I guess C is for Crystal roflmao. Wanna see what I made?
Credits: Charmed by a baby {boy} by Eva Kipler and Baby Love layered template 2 by Traci Reed.

I got that last night in Eva Kipler's close out sale at Scrapbook Bytes. I also picked up
Bella Sari
Blended Baroque
Dreamy Joy
Commercial use paper templates
School Girl Crush
Warm spiced mocha
A Day in the life

I just went back and got the other items in the sale as well. The only thing I didn't want was a set of quick pages.
Dilly-Dally
Forgotten Cove
Flowers 4U Paper Pack
Flowers 4U Element Pack
Paper Patterns Combo Pack
Charmed by a baby {boy} quickpage album
Glitter Beach Paper Pack
Glitter Beach Element Pack

If I mention the word shopping for the rest of the month please shoot me, chop of my fingers so I cant type in my debit card number or at least shout at me a lot!!

No comments: