Thursday, March 15, 2007

The way to my heart

is via the local chinese takeaway lol. We had a really nice chinese earlier - Mini spring rolls, sweet and sour chicken in batter (no sauce), chips, egg fried rice, and soft fried noodles. I am feeling amazingly serene and calm today and almost happy. Yesterday I bought the ASPCA Collection there is no point in me linking to it because it has now been removed from sale. All the proceeds go to the ASPCA. I could never own an animal myself i'm just not that fond of them but I cannot stand to see anyone hurting them, it makes me so sad. Anyway I offered to scrap some pictures of people animals for them using the ASPCA Collection. I really enjoy doing things for other people. So far I have made this layout for dedicated2digital

Credits: Layered Template by Kim Lizzy DIP Divas Blog Freebie (altered by me) and ASPCA Collection - contributions by Jessica Bolton, Royanna Lea Fritschmann, Sue Jones,Amy Teets, Heather Ann Designs and Amber Clegg. (some items recoloured)

and this layout for Theresa Hernandez
Credits:ASPCA Collection - Contributions By:Janel Kretschman,Tiff Brady, Sue Jones, Toni Berman, Royanna Lea Fritschmann and Shabby Princess.
I have a few others to do as well, so I am looking forward to that I made this one as well from our Cotswold Wildlife Park pictures.
Credits: ASPCA Collection - Contributions by Royanna Lea Fritschmann, Laura White PrincessLala, Rhonna Farrer, Amy Teets, Kimberly Geswein and Kylie Clark. Font is JPaige_Crystal by Jeanelle Paige.
I might be back later.

No comments: