Friday, March 23, 2007

And then there were two

Do you remember my post the other day about how my brother was going to become a dad? Well now I have another baby that I will never see - My mum's pregnant again. But I mean why are any of us surprised she can never just let anything be about anyone else. The woman made Leo's funeral all about her, when Lisa was pregnant with Conor she had to go one better and have twins. I swear that bloody woman makes up her mind to have another baby has sex once and falls pregnant straight away. I would be happy for anyone else but not her she's only having another one to take the limelight from Darren and Jade. She doesn't look after the ones she already has. There are millions of women who would kill for things to be that simple she also has problem free pregnancies, never hurts and it makes me sick!! I don't want to talk about her anymore she just winds me up. Might be back later right now I want to watch NCIS and Blind Justice.

No comments: