Monday, March 26, 2007

I did it!!!

I finished the 40 days layouts. I feel so proud of myself it was hard and I had a lot of moments where I thought I would never get it finished. Its a great sense of achievement though.
I have made some layouts I am really proud of, there are a few that might get redone at a later date. These aren't in day order but I will label which day they are for. lol
Day 28
Credits: Be My Love Sampler Teri Hanson, Quad Frames by Misty Cato, Distressed Nouns by Merkely Designs. Font is KGD Kimberly Script by Kimberly Geswein. Journalling reads: My Family are my best source of inspiration, they provide me with the chance to take pictures, capture memories and experience things, they truly possess the quality of inspiring me to create.
Day 23 Credits: Sisters by heart qp by Deborah Vessels.Font is KGD Kimberly Script by Kimberly Geswein.Journalling reads:I am not sure what personality traits I have that make me “shine”. I am a generous person I love to buy and make things for other people. I am a good listener. I also consider myself a very tolerant person.
Day 27
Credits: LostInLove Album by dedicated2digital.Journalling reads:I am passionate about my family.I would do anything for them.I love them with all my heart and soul and I will never allow anyone to hurt them.
Day 33


Credits: January qp by Sammy Davies (recoloured) and Messy Stamped Alpha 2.0 Brushes by Christine Smith. Font is Journalling reads:You are my hero. No matter what life throws at you, I have never seen you handle it with anything other than dignity and class.I am honoured to have you in my life. Thank you for always being there for me. I would be completely lost without you. I love you Nan Day 25
Credits: Wallet Mini Album by Stacey Trueman and A baby's room by Rebecca Myers. Font is KGD Kimberly Script by Kimberly Geswein.Journalling reads:I dont have many positive memories of my childhood.But all the ones I do have involve Nan. She was always much more of a mother to me than my mum ever was.I remember Nan walking me to school every day. Fussing about my uniform being perfect and then kissing me goodbye at the gate. I remember her meeting me fromschool and then sitting on her lap for a cuddle before doing my reading homework. I remember Nan laying in my bed with me until I fell asleep because I was worried about falling out. But above all I remember always feeling like she was the only one who really loved me and cared about me.

I am really looking forward to the next scrapping event at divine the 360 degrees of inspiration. That starts on April 1st and I am going to try really hard to stay on top of the layouts one a day is simple, it when you miss a day and then you miss another and it snowballs and you end up with loads of layouts to do in a small amount of time. lol

No comments: