Monday, March 19, 2007

Hailey

I have a list of things that need to be done, including boring stuff like tidying up. I also have lots of scrapping to do for challenges etc. So would anyone like to tell me why this evening I have scrapped something that doesn't fit any challenges, been and had a bath and talked to Nan on the phone lol. Wanna see what I made? This is Hailey, Marks Niece I dont scrap her very often because I dont have many photos of her. I take them whenever I see her though. David has promised me some more pictures of Joshua. I am so excited about being able to scrap some new pictures. I love scrapping Lukas but he is so uncooperative when it comes to letting me take new ones.
Credits: Joyful kit, Rectangles Layered Sketches number 3 and Essentially Fall Alpha by Traci Reed.

No comments: