Monday, March 12, 2007

Hurray I got my font!!

See isn't it cool lol. It made my day a lot brighter, last night I was awake all night again because of my chest hurting (did I end up doing the post about how Lukas broke a couple of my ribs?) he was coughing all night again, and he had an accident in his bed. Mark had to go into work late so he could take him to school. When I went to pick Lukas up he said his ear was hurting again and he coughed the whole way home. So looks like he will be home from school again. I swear that kid has no immune system what so ever. But then I guess neither do I lol. Anyway Lukas has been asleep for a few hours and now he's wide awake again I am longing to go to bed and mark is still at work because he has to make up the 2.5 hours late he was. *sigh*. I do have some good news to share I was lucky enough to win a $5 gift certificate from the lovely Miriam Lima last night. Wanna see what I got?
August Shadow-Elements and Mi Casa Element pack. I was also chosen for today's authenticity award hosted by Kelley Macdonald at Digiscrapdivas for my Leo layout I used my $3 gift certificate prize to buy Scrappin' Pattern and Quick 'n' easy combo #3. I have #1 and #2 from the amazing Digiscrapdivas Kickoff event from earlier in the year. I love templates whoever invented them was a genius!! What else do I have to talk about, Lukas is supposed to be going on a visit to a farm on Friday. I am really annoyed I wasn't allowed to go with him. Imagine the pictures I could have got. Hopefully if he's not well enough to go the school will refund the cost of the trip. Im off for a while now Lukas is currently playing the playstation so I want to get a layout done.

No comments: