Friday, March 16, 2007

Comic relief and another shopping spree

Oh dear lol.
For those of you not in the UK Comic Relief details can be found here http://www.bbc.co.uk/scoopcps/comicrel/news/2007/03/15/41613.shtml basically it is a fundraising event where comedians and celebs do various things to raise money. The main event is a live show that you can ring in and donate to. They seel loads of merchandise including the red noses which change every time they do it. As for the shopping spree My Digital Muse is having another Grab bag event. You can pay $2 for a mystery bag you never know what the designers have decided to drop in there until you unzip the files. You can check them all out here but hurry they are only available for two days! Just incase you were wondering no I couldn't restrain myself I bought all 9 of them. I also picked up these teo by Royanna Lea Fritschmann - Posh: Element Pack and Posh:Princess of Spring.I haven't managed to do any scrapping yet but I am not short of inspiration I still have 14 layouts to do for the 40 days, the new chalenges are nearly all up at Digiscrapdivas and I have another pet RAK to do. Problem is I have had no sleep and it's friday night and that means I tolerate Lukas's tv until 7pm and then its stuff I like all evening NCIS, Blind Justice I can't remember what else lol. Might be back later with some layouts to share.

2 comments:

X said...

oooh I love the MDM mystery bag! It reminds me of old flea markets where you could get a paper bag full of stuff for $1, sometimes you'd find really cool stuff in there!

Amanda said...

Oooh - the grab bags look so fun. I really need to stop blog reading b/c everyone enables and I cannot buy - LOL!