Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Easter bonnets and off to the circus.

Today is the day of Lukas's easter bonnet parade, I spent most of yesterday evening making it and was throughly reminded why I am a digi scrapper lol. Little bits of green paper are still all over the floor, Lukas knocked over a craft storage thing full of beads and there are little tinu squares from 3d foam pads all over the desk lol. The stupidest part of it I was too tired last night to take pictures of it. Hopefully it will still be in one piece later lol. We are off to the circus tonight. I am really looking forward to it, I have never been to a real circus with animals. Mark went and picked up the tickets last night. Hopefully Lukas will be in a better mood when he comes home from school than when he left! Back later gotta go somewhere with Nan. xx

No comments: