Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another one down

I have just finished day 34.

Credits: 4 The Boyz by Royanna Lea Fritschmann, Layered Brag Book Templates template 15 by Misty Cato.
Journalling reads:This layout by TiggerRD is the one that has touched me more than any other. Tha fact that she notices tiny things in her life like the feeling of the cushion on her chair, spoke volumes to me. I also loved the way she scrapped this layout as if she had grabbed the nearest piece of paper to hand to make sure these small memories were captured. Its often hard to notice the small things in life when you feel weighed down by the big things. Thank you TiggerRD for reminding me how important it is to notice the small things everyday. I truly admire your scrappingstyle especially the way that journalling is so vital in capturing the essence of the memory. You have inspired me to sit down and take the time to do simple things that make my life complete. Hugging my son, watching something with him that teaches him something. Listening to the sound of his laughter, and really just treasuring the small things that make life bearable. I am really greatful to you for providing the inspiration to just take a break from scrapping and the long list of things to do and just take the time for a rest and a cuddle with the one I love the most in the whole world - Lukas.

I have something I am dying to tell you, but I am not sure if I am allowed to yet. I could give you a hint (and if you read my blog you will know exactly what I am on about without me actually spilling anything lol) - I am screaming from the rooftops!! Confused? this might help.
Thrilled does not even begin to cut it. So looking forward to telling you who it is and flashing my new blinkie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting the CT position Crystal! I'm sure you're thrilled!