Sunday, March 11, 2007

Uh Oh

More shopping lol.
I have been a very very bad girl. I have bought way more than I could afford and definately way more than I needed (with a collection like mine I could never buy anything ever ever again and still have enough to scrap until the next millenium and not reuse stuff lol). Oh what can I say I took a pregnancy test today it was negative I was fed up, I wasn't really expecting it to be positive I have just been feeling sick a lot lately but for some reason even when I am not hoping with all my heart for a positive, 1 line instead of two always makes me sad. Anyway that's enough on that subject for today you have a lot of that to come soon because April 10th is one year since we lost the last baby. So do you want to see what I bought??
If you answered no that's just tough roflmao.

Digital Freebies has a very cool sale - "All kits priced up to $10 are now on sale for $3! Enjoy and browse HERE!" They have had this sale before at Retrodiva and I bought almost everything she had for sale. Today I only picked up a few things.
Lost Gift by Stacy Carlson would you believe me if I confessed I bought this kit based purely on a piece of wordart in the preview. I know crazy but it looked so perfect for some layouts I want to do soon.
A&E by Maria LaFrance I have had my eye on this since it was released lol.
Always With You by Maria LaFrance.
Sparkling Ice Storm by Eva Kipler
Sparkling Ice Storm Addon Kit by Eva Kipler
Baby It's Cold Outside - Add-on by Retrodiva I already have the full kit that matches this!
Bohemian Poetry by Retrodiva

I then headed over to OAKS and I ended up placing 2 seperate orders. In my defence I have two words 40% off lol.
Order one - I got something I have been after for a while a custom font made of my own handwriting. Fancy a Font:Print Resellable by Jeanelle Paige.
All foiled up by Faith True
Shabby Dot Brushes by Miss Tiina these are very cool and they are commercial use so i can make stuff to giveaway or even sell (yeah right) with them.

The second order was prompted by a truly astounding piece of customer service from Faith True. I love it when I get good service it makes me happy and more often than not it leads to major purchasing as and when I can afford it lol. This is usually how I end up with massive collections by certain designers. My top designers in terms of service:
dedicated2digital.com has amazing service, and although I may be slightly biased that's my honest opinion. You can also check out her designs at Scrap Outside The Box Krista Mettler (can be found at Digiscrapz,Scrapdish and Scrapbook Graphics) Royanna Lea Fritschmann (can be found at Divine Digital),Retrodiva (can be found at Digital Freebies and Retrodiva), Miss Tiina (can be found at OAKS and Miss Tiina), Rina Kroes (can be found at Scrapbook-Elements and 3Scrapateers) and Traci Reed (can be found at ACOT and NDISB) have all gone above and beyond what anyone would expect from a designer in terms of customer service. That's why they occupy vast amounts of my precious hard drive space lol. There are others but these are the names I usually search for when looking for the perfect thing for scrapping. To be honest I have only had a few incidents of bad customer service and my solution to that was not to shop with them anymore lol.
My second order consisted of - Flower Brushes by Faith True, My Boy collection by Faith True, Rainbow Shapes by Faith True, Sketch Pad doodles by Faith True and Sketch Pack doodles three by Faith True but knowing me pack two wont be long falling into my basket.

That's all I bought today lol I am off to try and scrap something I cant sleep and it sucks. I might well be back later.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow, you've been a busy shopper! I concur that Traci Reed is amazing. I feel more than fortunate to have her at our site. And Tracy Collins (Retrodiva) is the only reason that NDISB even exists in the first place. If she hadn't helped me get my site set up back in 2005, we wouldn't even be!

skyescrapz said...

Wow, Crystal, I'm honored by you mentioning me as having great customer service. It's something I really pride myself on and try my best at 24/7. Thank you so much for mentioning it. I'm also honored that I am taking up lots of your hard drive space! :) Krista Mettler