Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things to show you part 2

So it’s just dawning on me that I am an idiot. I published the layouts directly from Flickr, when I should have posted them in this post oh well I will just have to show you them again lol only smaller. Jane’s new kit Fruit Of The Spirit is so much fun to work with, I loved the bright colours and fun elements, but I admit it when I saw the wordart I was a little bit worried about working with it. I can’t do religious layouts, you know my thoughts on “God”. But I guess if nothing else my layouts show just how versatile this kit is. I even have an idea for another page using photos from Jamboray (it’s an indoor play area) because I think the bright colours will work perfectly with the photos. It was a nice contrast to the soft pastel colours in the last kit April Showers. Right now you can pick up the kit at 25% off which makes it just $3.74 and you get the cardstocks included for free. You can pick it up here or click the preview of the kit.

Here are the layouts I have created with it so far, for a better look you can just scroll down. The first two were created with really old pictures so I resized the templates and made them 6x6 layouts. The last one was with a really recent photo, I wanted something I could print out and pin to my desk. I have a really old photo (like August of last year old) of Mark and the boys and one of the boys with Santa up at the moment along with my Fulfilled Soul bunny postcards.

First Banana5 A DayInspiration Love

Hopefully I will be back a little later, I am hoping to get a layout finished while everyone is still asleep. Lukas will be staying home today because of his tummy so I have a lot less chance of Logan sleeping for any decent amount of time.

No comments: