Saturday, April 03, 2010

Not such a Good Friday

Last night I started feeling more ill than usual. It started with a nasty headache on top of the usual one that painkillers would not touch. It got worse and worse and after a few hours, I had pressure everywhere. At about 6am this morning I gave up and tried to sleep, yeah that didn’t work out so well. I kept getting woken up by Logan and then by Lukas and Mark bickering. When I finally decided to just give up trying to sleep and get up I went downstairs, Nan was mad because no washing had been taken downstairs and Mark hadn’t done a few other things. I was mad because she got mad at me, and I wasn’t even awake. When I came back upstairs I argued with Mark before he went to work. Logan isn’t feeling very well either, he has a bit of a temperature and he’s been irritable on and off all day. Hopefully it’s just teething and nothing serious. I decided to give them each an Easter egg, when I was a kid we always had our eggs on Good Friday. I managed to get a little bit of scrapping time while Lukas was playing with Logan and keeping him entertained. This layout was created for the It’s A Fad challenge at Digi Scraps Drive in. Basically you sign up for the challenge and they send you a 50% off coupon for the current Flavour Of The Month kit, all you need to do is scrap a layout using it.

Credits: Layered template (My Inspiration, Square Template 1) by Breanne Aullman (BTA Designs) and My Inspiration contributions by Denise Tilley (DigiDesigns by Denise), Nikki Mulreaney (7hump3r Designs), Mandymade Designs, Charm City Scraps, Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs), Cathy Cher, Jane Shaver (Little Red Scraps) and Ivonne Ivett (Craft-tastrophic Designs). Font is DJB Gail by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: I was really looking forward to your first Halloween, so I could indulge in dressing you up and taking photos. You ended up with multiple outfits, but this is the onewe picked for our trip to Legoland. It was a pain to get you into it since it only opened on the shoulders. You didn't have a single problem with it, until we added the hat. Then you scowled at us and moaned and cried, until we gave in and took it off. What can I say you really hated this hat.

Enabling: Everything I used today except the font came from the My Inspiration Mega Kit (April 2010 Flavour Of The Month) available here and since I can't find a direct link to this font in Darcy Baldwin's Sweet Shoppe Designs store, so here is a link to all of Darcy's fonts.

No comments: