Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Just keep swimming

you know those days where you feel like you are barely keeping your head above the water even though your legs are frantically kicking underneath, today has been one of those days. I had a bad night last night and ended up spending hours, laying in bed flicking through mindless tv programme after mindless tv programme. For someone who doesn’t really watch TV it’s my idea of hell to be unable to do anything else except watch repeats of tv shows that have been on too many times to count. I just didn’t have the energy to get up and sit at my desk and even if I had dragged myself to the desk I was hurting too much to concentrate and do anything. So I have been dragging pretty much all day, I am tired and I hurt but I just can’t sleep. There are a lot of reasons why I can’t sleep but none of them really matter because the end result is the same, sitting here wishing I was asleep and getting grumpier and grumpier because I am not *sigh*. I think I should go and try laying down again maybe I can find a cookery programme to watch, they are a bit of a weakness of mine. I love watching other people cook it’s kind of my little indulgence when no-one else is around. I don’t love the television enough to waste energy arguing over the remote with Mark and Lukas. I know if I sit here I am not likely to get anything done and that’s just going to frustrate me even more than laying in bed will. I’ll be back tomorrow, hopefully feeling a little bit better and in a better mood than I am now, if nothing else I have a layout I want to share with you and my P365 to sort out.

No comments: