Sunday, April 04, 2010

Running a little late today

so technically I suppose it’s not quite a blog post every day, but close enough. I started writing the blog post earlier, I was feeling ill all day, but by 6pm I was feeling so rough I just went to have a quick lie down in hopes of feeling better and I have just woken up at um 6am lol. Our day has been pretty upside down today, yesterday not sure how this post will make any sense to you if I can’t even keep it straight. Ok let’s make it simple today is going to refer to Saturday, because even though I am up and awake and the clock says it’s Sunday I am not treating it like it is yet. It’s Sunday once I get dressed and everyone else gets up. But anyway back to today (Saturday lol) Mark worked a different shift, starting at 7am and finishing at 3pm. I was up all night feeling rough, but luckily Nan was happy to have Lukas downstairs with her while I got a few hours sleep and Logan was happy to sleep with me. He’s still not right has a slight temperature and gets slightly hysterical when I leave the room, as long as I am sat somewhere near him he seems content to play and he’s happy enough so nothing much to worry about. Nan went to a friends 80th Birthday party last night but since I was asleep not long after she left I have no idea if she had a nice time or not. I’ll ask her later when I see her. I did make a layout while I was awake all night, this one works for the Spice It Up challenge at Digi Scraps Drive In. It’s not often I scrap in black and white but I really liked the layout when I was done with it. In the interest’s of disclosing everything, so no-one can say I didn’t lol. Although this kit was made by a designer I CT for, it wasn’t a CT assignment. I actually won it in a random drawing at Digi Scraps Drive In before I was on the CT, I just haven’t used it until now.

Credits: Layered template (Set 43, Template 3) by Cindy Schneider, Mommyhood by Altered Sea and Jane Shaver (Little Red Scraps) and Everyday Moments - The Neutrals by Jane Shaver (Little Red Scraps). Fonts are DJB Journal Bits and DJB Ms Hyde both by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: I really love this old photo of you Lukas. It’s part of a set of 3 that we took by accident, when somehow the setting on the camera got changed to black and white. More than likely it happened while you were playing with it. You used to love my camera. You look so tiny and almost shy, standing in Nannie Freda’s kitchen doorway. Just holding your bottle and debating with yourself whether you should go outside into the garden. I can’t even remember why you hesitated now and it bothers me. These photos seem like they were taken a lifetime ago. I can hardly remember anything about how you were back then. It makes me sad, I hate that I forget the little details about you.

Enabling: Cindy’s Templates Set 43 are available here, Mommyhood by Altered Sea  and Jane Shaver (Little Red Scraps) available here and Everyday Moments - The Neutrals by Jane Shaver (Little Red Scraps) available here

No comments: