Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wedding Brag Book Page 12

I spent a really long time working on the layout of the cake. I was about to do one final part and save it when photoshop crashed and I lost everything. I really didn't have the energy to sit and redo the whole process again so this is an alternative version I have made for now with a simple black and white photograph. But who knows I may well end up redoing it tomorrow. Good job I always keep layered .psd files lol.

Credits:Build a Brag Book Collection 3 template 6 by Heather Heinzer,Rain Sampler by Ginger T, Cool Blue Backpack by Krista Mettler (recoloured), Fresh Backpack by Krista Mettler, Wedded Bliss by Peggy Brutcher, Blue Heaven by Michelle Coleman, Ad challenge 4th June Kelly Mize and Aubergine Elegance brushes by Jill D.

All comments/criticism on this one much appreciated.

No comments: