Monday, February 05, 2007

40 Days day 4

My layout can be found here
Journalling reads:Pain comes in many forms, I happen to think that people are a lot more resiliant to physical pain then they are to pain that comes from bruised feelings. It’s often difficult to accept that it’s not you that has a problem and that some people just will not love you whatever you do.I have spent a lot of my life wondering why my mum doesn’t seem to like me, why my dad doesn’t seem to be bothered about me and it took until my wedding day for something inside me to click. My mum doesn’t care or she wouldn’t have tried to destroy my happiness by not being there. That’s her issue not mine and I can’t fix that. As for my dad I was wrong he does care he just doesn’t know how to show it but the tears he cried and the effort he made to be there spoke louder than any words ever could.
I made the the background papers you can get them here if you like them BUT they are 6x4 because thats what size I am making my 40 days album, you could always use them as mats though. Will definately be redoing Day 3 tomorrow as it still seems to bright and happy, it will be same layout just darker colours maybe a teal and deep purple.

No comments: