Monday, February 05, 2007

Life sucks!!

When you just can't settle down and go to sleep. We took Lukas, Conor and Josh to Jamboray again (that's where we went the other day after school. We had a great time but I managed to take 0 pictures, not because the camera broke again but just because I couldn't be bothered to hassle the kids, I just left them to it. I even got some layout inspiration not quite sure where it came from but after "borrowing" some paper from the arts and crafts section I now have 20 sketches lol. We walked back and I was shattered, I ended up falling asleep - bad idea. 2 hours later back wide awake and fed up. I scrapped my 40 days layout as you can see from the previous post lol and tried to get back to sleep. Not really made any easier by mark watching the Superbowl and playing annoying games on Pogo. I mean why do men feel the need to play those games with the music on full?? If anyone's interested the Colts won the superbowl. It absolutely tipped down with rain from start to finish and Prince was the half time act.
I bought something today that you will more than likely see scrapped tomorrow. I saw it in the corner shop and it just screamed "BUY ME FOR LUKAS" it's a little white cuddly dog, with a blue nose, huge great floppy blue ears and a blue patch on its back, has a ribbon around his neck and he is the sofest most adorable thing I have ever seen. Lukas adores it. Wouldn't even go to sleep without his "Gog" and before you ask yep he can say dog but Gog is much more him lol.
For some bizarre reason Lukas has just woken up and doesn't look like he will be going back to sleep anytime soon and he has to get up for school in about 4 hours 10 minutes lol. Mark is snoring his head off truly amazing how he can have everything so loud he wakes/keeps us awake and then just goes to sleep when we can't, he's a git lol. Haven't done any wedding album pages today, but will hopefully get some done tomorrow, or later since it technically is tomorrow.

No comments: